The Most Dangerous Liaison

 


USAngel takes a second shower after getting back to her hotel room... always finding it difficult to rid herself of the smell after matches with Demented Daphne... hears the doorbell as she gets out of the shower... throws on her robe while still wet... belting it as she rushes to the door... opening it an inch with the chain still hooked... wrestler and stuntman Possum with flowers... "What?"

Possum grins... "I figured we could go for that dinner I owe you... if you feel like it... take your time... I can wait..." Smiling that maddening smile again... eyes dropping a second to look at you in your wet robe through the crack of the door...

USAngel is keen on keeping her show's stunt people happy... but is still a little leary of this one... still forcing a smile... "Thanks... that's very nice... but I'm sort of tired and just wanting to curl up with a movie and relax... maybe some other time..." looking way up at the towering man through the space between door and frame...

Possum nodding... tossing the flowers aside... and then putting a boot through the door... expression barely changing as the thin metal chain snaps and the door slams into you... Possum not even hesitating before taking this route...

USAngel half gasps... then oophs as the door sends her flying... sprawling on the carpet... robe flaring from her stout legs and round ass as she rolls over to hands and knees... a confused expression on her face as she looks up past the wet hair matted to her cheek... "What do you think you're doing?"

Possum smirks... "Well... I'd have like to do this the easy way... take you to dinner... then taser you when you're off guard and stuff you into the boot of my car... but at least this way I don't need to pay for a meal..." Aiming a boot at your ribs... running forward like a man punting a football...

USAngel blinks... still totally unprepared for this vicious assault... not moving before being punted... her body spinning through space... robe flapping... until it smacks into a wall... and tumbles to the floor... she shakes her head as she looks up... realizing this fight is real as she gasps for breath... and slings a nearby chair at his legs...

Possum grins... the chair stopping his momentum but not sending him down... as he stops it with his foot... then moves around it... buying you a couple of seconds... but no more... as he reaches to grab a hold of the robe and yank you up by it...

USAngel starts to spin away... her robe flying open and coming half off as she is jerked back... going with the momentum and aiming to run up the tall man's front with her 123 kick... aiming to plant bare feet on chest chin and cheek... while freeing her other arm of the robe and flipping away... in a wet spray as the robe comes off...

The 123 kick coming off without a hitch... wiping the smile off Possum's face as he's sent flying back... doing a full arc before crashing down onto the floor... amazingly not out for the count... slowly picking himself up... "Ow... I guess it's not all CGI on your show..."

USAngel blinks... "You should know... we've adlibbed our fights enough times..." looking around and grabbing the pole lamp near that had been by the chair... taking it in her hands like a staff... taking her stance... naked as the day she was born... "Now back off!" thrusting the lamp forward... the light going out as it comes unplugged from the wall... leaving them only the light from hall and bathroom...

Possum grinning... picking up the chair you through earlier... jamming it forward legs-first... aiming to catch the staff between them and twist it out of your hands... plowing forward with all his strength...

USAngel gulps as her makeshift staff becomes caught in the legs of the chair... the stronger man easily wrenching if from her hands... she spins and runs up the wall as he charges... the balls of naked ass working hard... desperately trying to backflip past him... and make her escape...

Possum seemingly reading your mind... or at least your motives... hurling the chair at the door while you're still above his head... hard enough to slam it... then grabbing the pole and attempting to throw it at you as you come down...

USAngel blinks as the big black man moves quickly... landing on her feet but freezing for an instant as her escape route is cut off... and then her legs taken out from under her by the pole lamp... yelping as she falls on her bare ass... but tucking a shoulder and rolling... coming to a crouching while spinning... a short stout leg extending into a sweep...

Possum taken by surprise by the sweep... landing and rolling... coming up in a fighting stance... keeping an eye on you... circling... "Not bad... I think you and me should get to know each other a little better before I hand you over..."

USAngel meets his eyes... they are the terrorized eyes of a trapped animal... they look down to his crotch... her voice raspy... "You wouldn't... you couldn't..." she swallows hard... then her glistening form blurs into action... aiming a sidekick at the obvious massive bulge in his pants...

Possum taking a step back... grabbing hold of your ankle... and attempting to yank you off balance... moving quickly... trying to bring you down onto the ground and use his superior weight to pin you...

USAngel does not hesitate as her kicking leg is caught... but immediately bounces around it... kicking with the other leg... leaving her defenseless and horizontal in the air as a second ankle is caught... and she is flung around and down... hitting the floor hard... driving the wind right out of her... croaking... stunned... her breasts careening wildly about like bumper cars...

Possum moving forward... grabbing one legs and lifting it up... pinning you against the floor with his weight... using his other hand to unzip his pants... releasing a massive member... then moving the hand to pin your arms...

USAngel shakes her head as one ankle is pushed up beside it... she blinks at his massive cock as it unfurls... armed with a barbell ampallang... only remembering to squirm as her wrist are pinned with the ankle... all held over her head as this man twice her weight bears down on her...

The massive intruder slamming into you... hard and brutal... taking you mercilessly... pounding into you... Possum grunting... retrieving a phone from his pocket... one of those earpieces that clips straight onto the ear... giving him another hand to work with as he makes the call... using it to knead and maul your breasts... "Hi... it's me... I've got the package..."

USAngel squeals like a stuck pig... wriggling frantically like a worm on a hook... a horrified look crossing her face as the huge cock pounds in and out of her like a forearm... the nipple of her mauled breast tightening involuntarily... as her juices flow... shocked at what is happening to her... shaking her head... "Noooooo..."

The big hand pressing over your mouth... silencing the scream... Possum chuckling... "That was the package... I'll meet you out front in ten minutes or so... I'm just getting some perks of the job..." Moving the hand from your mouth to hang up the phone... the other keeping you pinned... as he continues slamming into you... accelerating... rougher and harder...

USAngel squeals and grunts and pants for air... whimpering as her tingling flesh becomes bathed in sweat... her lips curling into a pout as Possum says... "Yeah bitch... your naked fighting really turned me on... come on... squeal louder..." screaming as his grinning face looms over hers...

Possum grinning... blocking your squeals with a rough kiss... slamming into you... keeping you pinned... mauling and gripping your flesh... using you mercilessly... growling into your ear... "Maybe once I've delivered you they'll let me see if your ass is as tight..."

USAngel sniffles and turns her head away... shuddering as she closes her eyes... to involved in being raped for his words to even register... her stout little body humping him now... back arched... lurching... stiffening as she comes... shaking... her cheeks burning with shame...

Possum groaning... releasing... grinning down at you... "I figured you'd like it... now... lights out..." Continuing to thrust into you... even as his free hand clamps about your throat... cutting off blood and air... choking you out...

USAngel stares up at him with eyes wide... choking... climaxing even as the room spins away from her... lurching even as her eyes roll back... until finally her body relaxes... and he is pumping a piece of meat... wet smacking sounds reverberating off the walls...

Possum keeping up until he's finally done... then wiping himself off on your robe... wrapping you in the shower curtain... and bringing you down to where the buyers are waiting...

USAngel remains unconscious the whole time... even as Possum is tasered... and her sweaty body slides from the shower curtain as he crumples... sprawling naked at the boots of the buyers... "Heh... two for the price of one... nice plan to have one target secure the other... almost too easy..."

Possum bundled into the trunk... while the buyers decide to keep you bound and in the back seat... tinted windows obscuring the action... meaning they can enjoy you during the journey...

******

USAngel coming to... naked and in a cage... vague memories of having been used and abused during the journey to wherever they are now... and then gassed again... eyes widening as you see Possum in a neighboring cage... similarly naked... biding his time... hovering cameras aimed at both cages...

USAngel grunts and rolls over... shaking her head as she gets to hands and knees... balling up to cover herself... looking all around... at the cages... the cameras... a building beyond... but finally turning her gaze to Possum... "What is this all about you bastard?"

Possum just shrugging... as Jungle Master walks out of the building... a number of other villains alongside... Leopardmistress... Iron Emir... even Papa Pimp and a couple of his Hos... Jungle Master grinning... "Welcome to my little hunt... we're the hunters... and you two are the prey... here are the rules... the hunters have each paid one million for the experience... and the first to take down one of the prey will get half the pot... whoever gets the other will get a quarter... the other quarter is mine... running costs... but it wouldn't be much of a hunt if they prey couldn't escape..."

USAngel sits there on her ass hugging her knees to her healthy chest... apparently unaware that her cleanly-waxed pout is partially visible between her ankles in this position... gulping as she listens the Jungle Master explain that she and Possum are to be hunted like animals... by this dangerous group... narrowing her eyes at the last bit... her question a whisper... "Escape?"

Possum also paying attention... and the Jungle Master explains... "Somewhere on the edge of the dome there's an exit that you can get through... it'll take you a while to get back to civilization from there, but you can... the door will only open if both of you are there... or... if one of you is there and the other has been terminated by us... I'll let you decide the best strategy..."

USAngel gives Possum a sideways glance as the strategy is explained... noting that she seems to have no ill effects from her rough fight with the big black man... wondering if there really is an escape... or if that is simply a carrot to make the prey run faster... shaking her head at her own quick acceptance of this game... "Wait a minute... I'm not an animal!"

The Jungle Master smirking... as two large tigers pad up next to him... "Maybe not... but my jungle dome is full of all sorts of animals... and traps... of every kind... so if you don't start running... you'll be dead..." The cages springing open... Possum immediately bolting out and into the undergrowth... gone from sight... as one of the tigers bounds after him...

USAngel hesitates... a bit embarrassed by her nudity in front of these leering hunters... jumping as the second tiger growls and rushes her... racing out of the cage and into the jungle as fast as her stout little legs and pumping arms will take her... feeling the hot breath of the tiger on her flexing ass cheeks... hearing the derisive laughter of the four hunters...

The hunters each having their own ways and means of pursuing... as the tiger chases you on... the jungle seeming alive with all manner of creatures... from snakes to wicked army ants... presumably plenty of traps as well... the tiger growling... hot on your tail...

USAngel zigzags to avoid the swiping claws... but realizes she is not fast enough to outrun the big cat for long... desperately swinging up into a tree... perching there on a limb to catch her breath... looking around... the web of limbs in the canopy of this jungle providing all the pathway a gymnast would need... padding off toward the domed wall in the distance...

The tiger snarling below... claws swiping at the bark... even as you pad off through the branches up above... keeping an eye out for traps... and other creatures... and Possum... who must be out there somewhere...

USAngel thinks about what the Jungle Master said as she pads along... as long as she is alive that bastard Possum can't escape without her... which means he is counting on her ending up dead... if she can find him she'd like to kill him herself... wishful thinking... she'll be lucky to live that long... tripping over a wire... arrows flying overhead where she was walking as she clings to the limb...

The tree shaking... as you cling onto the shaking limb... looking down to see Possum... side-kicking the tree... shaking it... grinning up at you as he attempts to shake you down...

USAngel clings for dear life... trying to drag herself back up on the limb... almost there when her struggling combined with Possum's kicking of the tree causes the branch to snap... falling maybe three times her own height... landing with a thud and a grunt... then oophing as the falling limb hits her in the gut and pins her down... "Nngh..."

Possum grins... placing a foot on your throat... pressing down... as he rips some creepers off the tree... "You'll make a good distraction... the Iron Emir should be headed this way... so while he's dealing with you... I'll head to the exit..."

USAngel frantically tries to wriggle out from under the branch but cannot... grimacing as Possum drops a knee into her gut as he kneels to bind her... her breasts heaving as she spits at him... "Nngh... You bastard! Ungh... Did you find an exit? For real?" Hope flickers in her eyes... "I figured he was lying... hey... what the..."

Possum shrugs... "Either way... you're not going to be much use..." binding your arms behind your back... to your throat... then snapping an offshoot of the branch off... roughly jamming one end of the thick branch into the ground... the other end a splintery point... as he lifts you off the ground... forcing your pussy into it... pushing it deep into you... making sure the tips of your toes can just about reach one of the large stones on either side of the improvised post... so you can keep your balance... knowing that to slip will cause all your weight to come down on the sharp stake already jammed all the way to your cervix... impaling you... "Not bad... even a fool like the Emir should know what to do with that..."

USAngel swallows hard as she balances on her tiptoes... her calf muscles balled up like fists... fear in her eyes... "Damn you... I won't have a chance... he'll kill me... you lousy sonavabitch..." her face contorting in agony... her helpless form glistening with sweat like a beacon to flying insects and hunters alike... as Possum runs off into the jungle...

Agonizing minutes passing... the branch stretching you mercilessly... splinters jabbing into your inner walls... as finally the Emir arrives... backed up by a pair of his Desert Dervishes... blinking... "Good lord..." Running his firm hands over your straining thighs... pinching and tugging one nipple... fascinated by the predicament...

USAngel shivers at his touch... nearly slipping before she steels herself... wondering how he will kill her and collect his payoff... pondering impaling herself to rob him of the thrill... but unable to bring herself to give up... even as tears roll down her cheeks...

The Emir smirking... moving around behind... your eyes widen in horror as the Dervishes chuckle... and the head of his cock begins to press against your tight star... slippery with sweat... "Guard the path... I want to see how long it takes her to slip while I fuck her other hole..." Slamming brutally into you almost before he finished the sentence...

USAngel squeals like a pig as her rectum is violated... her flesh shuddering... her bottom bouncing with each wet smack of the Emir's loins against the curvature of her ass... the assault lifting her a bit with each thrust... if she can time it right and push up at the same time... flexing and leaping as the next thrust comes... hoping to come clear of the branch...

Your feet pushing against the Emir's thighs... driving you off his cock... and the branch... somersaulting forward... your acrobatic talent holding you in good stead as you land on your feet... leaving the Emir shocked... both his Dervishes still facing the other way as they guard the scene from other villains who might want the prize...

USAngel races off in the direction she saw Possum head... a mixture of juices drooling down her flexing thighs... hoping the Emir is too stunned to get his pants up and give chase before she can get away from his iron grip and his dervishes...

The Emir pulling up his pants... yelling to the Dervishes... who attempt to give chase... running after you... only to step on a section of path that you failed to... the ground collapsing under their feet... leaving them fuming in a pit trap as you run for it...

USAngel hears growling on the trail ahead and swings into the trees before approaching... three leopards have Possum cornered... the Leopardmistress raising her crossbow... sending a bolt through his thigh... he staggers in a circle but the big cats allow him no escape... Angel grins cruelly before realizing she needs him to show her to the exit... and so she swings down on a vine... "Grab hold!"

The vines binding your arms having thankfully snapped during the chase... allowing you to swing down... and lift him off the path... the Leopardmistress snarling and firing another bolt... aiming to sever the vine you're swinging from...

USAngel squeaks as the vine on which she swings snaps like her bindings before... but fortunately not until after they swung past the leopards... still they land rather hard... rolling over and over each other's naked bodies down a sloping creek bank just beyond... coming to a rest with a splash in the stream below... limbs entangled... cursing... "Let go of me... we have to run... where's the exit?"

Possum snarling... limping to his feet... "Just to the south... through the trees... there's some quicksand, though... we need to circle around..."

USAngel follows Possum's directions and soon finds herself knee-deep in quicksand... she hears Papa Pimp's Hos yelling that they've spotted the prey... Possum grins and shrugs... "Sorry, toots, but I need to keep moving..." he manages to limp off into the underbrush before Papa and his Hos arrive... Angel already up to her waist in the slick sucking mud...

Papa grins... "Well, well... looks like we've got a fine ho just waiting for the coup de grace... the question is, do we get the prize just for leaving you there... that might be too slow, anyway..." Nodding the one of his Hos... who quickly fetch a rope... tossing it to you...

USAngel grabs hold of the rope and begins to pull herself out... covered in mud from the waist down as she slides forward toward the smiling Papa... looking up expectantly from her hands and knees... rising to run... the big tattooed man just taps his cane on the ground... and a snake drops over her shoulders... the weight driving her back to her knees as it begins to constrict...

Papa laughs as the snake starts to choke you... "This way's much easier... although maybe Jungle Master would let me have her in lieu of some of the money... I could always use another Ho..." He grins... grabbing hold of your hair... "What do you think, Hos?"

USAngel wrestles with the snake... barely hearing the Hos as the life and death struggle consumes her attention... "She's too short and dumpy to be a good Ho Squader..." barely able to breath by the time the hand lets go of her hair... desperately trying to wriggle free... the mud from the hole making her hips just slippery enough that with a grunt and a push she slips free of the coils... and runs for her life...

Papa scowling... "After her..." The Hos running for you... overtaken by one of the Leopardmistress' leopards... hot on your heels as you head in the direction Possum said the exit would be... seeing him standing by the door in the dome wall... tapping his feet... grinning as he sees you... "About time... get over here... or stay there and be eaten... either works for me..."

USAngel narrows her eyes at Possum as she dashes toward the door... "You bastard... when we get back I'm going to..." her words trailing off as she realizes now might not be the time to threaten him... retinal scanners on either side of the door reading their eyes... the automatic door sliding open... to let them pass...

The villains snarling as the door closes... Jungle Master having kept his word... the villains left stewing in the dome... and their money left with him... none having won the prize... the two of you stranded in some island community in the middle of nowhere...

USAngel reluctantly promises to let bygones be bygones if Possum works with her to get back to civilization... he grins as she agrees... and promptly knocks her out with a straight left... tossing her over his shoulder... big black hand gripping her shiny white ass... "OK, let's go... you got me all excited again, girlfriend..."

******

Possum grinning... gripping your hair as a street vendor roughly takes you from behind in a filthy alley... Possum's own massive cock forced down your throat,,, keeping you gagged as well as bound as the other man finishes... then hands Possum payment... a hunk of bread and some soup...

USAngel is helpless to do anything but writhe against the bindings that keep her bent backwards over chair without a back... unable to see anything but Possum's scrotum as his balls slap repeatedly into her inverted face... choking on his cock... even as she is screwed by another stranger... Possum having turned her into his whore... selling her body for a pittance...

Possum grinning... continuing to use your mouth as he eats his meal... "You're better than a Mastercard... but unfortunately it's time to max you out... I can't get proper transport without selling you outright... so I figured I'd go for as big a price as possible... you'd be amazed how many fans of your show there are even in this hole..."

USAngel sucks hungrily on the huge cock... having nothing to eat herself... until he finally comes... forcing her to swallow his come as he gulps down the last of his meal... his words register even through the pounding in her head... he is about to sell her sweaty body to a local for a way out of this jungle... without her...

Possum grins... withdrawing... "One of the local bigwigs seems to have taken a shine to you... enough to sell me a boat and a couple of thousand in gold... not a big payday, but good enough... don't ask me what he's got planned for you... probably the cooking pot... or a cow for his bull..."

USAngel stares up at Possum... having become used to seeing him upside down from beneath his dark cock with it's crazy piercings... unable to even avoid the dribble that lands on her cheek... securely bound as she is to the frame of the chair... "Possum... please... you could steal that boat... maybe the gold... and take me with you..."

Possum frowning... "Hmm... it's a lot of extra work... and I don't know if you're worth it..." Stroking his chin... as if considering it... "I'm going to go set up the buy... you stay here and look pretty..." laughing as he leaves... locking the door to the room and leaving you alone and bound...

USAngel glances around the room after she hears the door lock... the same stark little space they've been in for almost two days... two days of pure hell for her... she strains and jerks... the chair rattles and bounces... she slumps back... tired... who wouldn't be after 48 hours of near constant use...

The clock on the wall showing time passing... Possum probably going to get the buyer and then bring him back here... and do the exchange... the bullion and the keys to the boat... unless you can get out of your predicament before he does... then he'd have to option but to steal it... maybe you could even tail him and stow away...

USAngel takes a deep breath and summons all her strength to make a supreme effort to bounce the chair across the room... to the bundle of items Possum has purchased through her suffering... walking the chair inch by painful inch... until her face nudges the bundle... pulling it open with her teeth... the knife dropping to the floor... inching the chair around until her hand can reach it...

The knife soon scrabbled into your hand... angled to slowly cut through the ropes binding you to the chair... until you finally free yourself... and just in time... two sets of footsteps coming towards the door... the choice now being to hide or fight...

USAngel looks around for someplace to hide... four corners... bare walls... a thin mattress... the chair... nothing that could hide her... she puts the knife in her teeth and leaps up... grasping a beam of the roof... hanging there above the door... waiting for it to be unlocked and the men enter... hoping to swing outside after they pass beneath her...

The men walking in... Possum hiding the shock at your disappearance... thankfully not thinking to look up... as you swing down and sneak out... hearing the thump of the customer's body already hitting the floor... Possum going straight to Plan B... stealing the boat...

USAngel crouches on the roof as the hot sun sets... hearing the thump of the body as she listens... waiting for Possum to move... not knowing where anything is... so figuring she has to tail him to the boat... then either stowaway or take it away from him somehow... having already learned all to well not to expect any tender mercies from the local cutthroats...

Possum moving quickly... the bag full of gold in one hand... keys to the boat in the other... not wasting any time wondering where you could have got to... instead moving straight for the harbor... a sleek yacht waiting there... guarded by one of the customer's men... no match for Possum... although the fight might give you time to sneak onboard...

USAngel blinks at the sight of the sleek yacht... slipping into the water... swimming under the pier... climbing up beyond the guard... going hand over hand along one the ropes by which the yacht is tied to the dock... padding quickly below to hide before Possum comes on board... bare feet padding across the deck...

Possum casting off... starting the engine and quickly driving the big craft out into the water... setting a course for Empire City... before you hear him moving towards the hatch below deck... "You might as well come out..."

USAngel comes out... still naked as ever... holding the knife before her... a mixture of defiance and fear on her face... "Don't try anything... I've got a knife... I ought to kill you for what you've done to me..." suddenly appearing perplexed... "How did you know I was here?"

Possum chuckles... "Wet footprints on the deck... besides, you've got nowhere else to go... though I didn't notice you tailing me once..." looking at the knife... then at you... "You've got one chance to put that down and be civilized..."

USAngel shakes her head defiantly... "I don't trust you... I'm keeping the knife... just get me back to Empire City in one piece... and maybe... just maybe I won't go to the authorities..." continues to eye Possum as she walks over to a deck chair and sits down...

Possum staring at you for a moment... then grinning... "If you stay naked, it's a deal... you surely know how to get me hot..." Moving to take control of the wheel again... leaving you in the deckchair with the knife... wondering if you dare to take your eyes off him and get even a moment's sleep...

USAngel does her best to stay awake... but in the end she is just too tired... and when she awakens back in Empire City... all the news outlets have already credited adventurer Possum with rescuing the missing wrestling and television star... making it all but impossible for her to have him fired... she fumes as flowers arrive from her 'rescuer'... "Possum, you bastard!"

(June 2009)