Enter the Domino Doll

 


The moon rising high in the sky... as the Domino Doll sneaks onto the grounds of Max Scarelli's mansion... the handsome crime boss her primary target... and the papers in his safe could bring him down once and for all... if she can get in...

Domino Doll passes across the grounds like a shadow in a swirl of dark cloak... her eyes studying the house for points of entry... and on the watch for possible heavies... like the one patrolling the garden in his full suit... she crouches down and lets him pass... delivering a chop to the back of his neck...

The man collapsing onto the grass... near a window... which could perhaps be jimmied open... unless you want to walk in the front door... sounds of activity coming from inside the house... and some lights blazing... evidently the crime boss isn't sleeping tonight...

Domino Doll notes commotion in the house could be a good or a bad thing for her... it could distract the guards... or it could alert them... she jimmies the window with a heel... placing her stocking feet on the thug... using him as a footstool to step through the window... before putting her heels back on...

The heels adding inches to your height as they click on the wooden floor... mob heavies patrolling in the corridor outside... you listen to one pass by... thinking which way the safe might be...

Domino Doll assumes it will be in one of two places... the man's office/study... or his bedroom... she decides to check the study first... moving quickly down the hall according to the floor plans she perused at the Department of Records... ducking back into a doorway as more voices approach...

A pair of heavies with automatic weapons passing by... as you hide beneath your black cloak... passing within an inch of you... without noticing you... although one of them twitches his nose... "Say... you smell perfume?"

Domino Doll wants to whisper that he must be dreaming... when his companion jostles him with the stock of his tommy gun... "You must be dreaming, Rocko... no dame would come within a mile of your lousy mug..." she sweeps on toward the study... hoping that's not where the gathering is... she stops outside and puts her ear to the wall...

Some talking inside the study... what sounds like Max addressing his troops... informing them of business... you curse that you didn’t think to bring a recording device of some kind... this could be in criminating stuff... you'll have to get those papers instead...

Domino Doll removes a hairpin and pokes a hole in the sheetrock... drilling it out a tad... peering inside... the safe in the wall right behind the boss... she will just have to wait... or create a disturbance elsewhere to draw them all away... she ponders and makes her way toward the front door... chopping the man there... letting him fall out into the open... even as she is already a silhouette backing into the shadows...

The man flopping onto the grass with a thud... as you wait in the shadows for someone to notice... no sign of anyone coming or going... the meeting in the study still going on... every point of business seemingly being discussed...

Domino Doll rolls her eyes... sometimes a girl just can't seem to turn heads no matter what she does... she hits the alarm button in the guard station and quickly heads up the back hall toward the study... cloak flowing behind... dress falling open along a stocking-clad leg as she reaches for her gun...

The study door bursting open and the men inside flooding out... ten or twelve of them... all of them blinking at the sight of you... and going for their own rods... the one in front growling... "Drop it... now... or we fill ya with lead..."

Domino Doll frowning... having taken the back way to avoid just this... having no choice against these odds... dropping the gun... and raising her gloved hands... lifting the twin barrels of her breasts up against the diaphanous white satin of her flowing dress... the silhouette of her body clearly visible beneath...

The thugs grinning... and lowering the guns... heading towards you... as Scarelli pokes his head out the door of the study... his eyebrows lifting... "What do we have here... the Domino Doll... spying on us, huh? Grab her, boys... be gentle... I want her alive..."

Domino Doll feels powerful hands grip her gloved wrists and wrench them behind... her back arched as the two thugs walk her into the study... her nipples nearly poking through the satin of her dress as she is manhandled... her steely blue eyes meeting those of Scarelli... "It appears to be your move..."

The mob boss narrowing his eyes... reaching out a hand to stroke your cheek... running a thumb over your bottom lip... leaning close... "I'm only going to ask once, doll... what are you after..." He waits for a reply... then steps back... "Boys... frisk her... I want to know if she's wearing a wire..."

Domino Doll refuses to answer... grimacing as he orders her searched... the thugs nearly falling over each other to participate... crowding around... a couple of dozen hands suddenly reaching inside her cloak... groping her stocking legs... her satin-clad breasts... her lace-pantied ass... and even between her legs... finding her flesh pliant... but no wire... "How could you... you... you fiends!"

Max grins... "Yeah, you mugs... she's a lady..." He opens the safe... revealing that it's empty... apart from a couple of stacks of bills... which he brings out and hands to a couple of the men... "That's a bonus for grabbing her... now... get her into the bedroom... get her dress off... and get her tied up good... I'm going to want to spend a little quality time with Lady Domino..."

Domino Doll narrows the steely eyes behind the mask at him... "You won't get away with this, Scarelli..." struggling just enough to make her breasts roll about under the satin fabric as the two men indicated push her out the door... and walk her toward the bedroom...

The two men pushing you into the room... immaculately furnished... various nude paintings hung on the walls... one askew... over the bed... suggesting it was moved recently... or regularly... the men keeping a tight hold on your arms as they bind them carefully with rope... binding wrists and ankles tight...

Domino Doll's cloak is laid aside... and once bound she is dragged to the bed... where she attempts to kick one thug with her bound legs... and roll away from the other... the kicked man ripping her dress off as he stumbles back... the other holding on to her by the hair... backhanding her hard... the other gets up and punches her once in the stomach... before they finish stretching her out between bedposts...

The men chuckling... looking you over... then leaving as Max walks in... "Nice work, boys... I hope you didn't hurt her too bad..." He grins... running a slow hand up one thigh... the boys taking the hint and closing the door... Max getting up to lock it... "Just you and me, Doll..."

Domino Doll is left bound lengthwise on the bed... a sword-shaped letter opener from the bedside table that she grabbed during her escape attempt in one gloved hand... making a show of writhing and shaking her head as the criminal boss runs his hand up her thigh... working on the ropes with opener... freeing them as he locks the door... but laying back as if still struggling... in only stockings, panties and gloves...

The mobster grinning... reaching out a hand to caress one perfect breast... then gripping your hair... leaning in for a rough kiss... "Mmmmm... maybe once I've gotten to know the Domino Doll, we'll take off that mask... and see who you really are..."

Domino Doll feigns to pull away... but lets the hand in her hair force the embrace... returning it passionately... seemingly breathless as she whispers... "But the mystery is what intrigues..." her reaching gloved hands grasp the askew frame above... bringing it down on his head...

The mob boss grinning... even after you knock him cold with the picture frame... revealing a second safe behind it... and hopefully on the same combination as the one he opened right in front of you... if you know Max...

Domino Doll is gone by the time he regains his senses... her cloak as well though the dress remains... he checks the safe... his records gone... but there is a card... "Compliments of the Domino Doll..."

The Boss rubbing his head... wincing... knowing those records will put away a lot of his boys... but unable to hold a grudge... "You win this one, doll... but I'm going to get a rematch... and maybe get you into the bargain..."

(March 2009)